Clicks and Mortar Leadership Series™
Business Competence isn't enough. Today's business environment is unforgiving for organizations trying to merely stay the course.
Your organization may stagnate or falter despite the proven skills and knowledge that brought your leadership team and your organization this far.
Who Will Prevail?
- Institutionalize change
- Employ the right blend of technology and people
- Ignite the passion of their workforce
Leadership and Culture: The Keys to Passion-Driven Growth
- Igniting and sustaining passion takes more than stirring words put to paper. It calls for:
- An unchanging foundation of shared values and purpose -- a consistent culture that permits continuous change or even reinvention
- Authentic leadership -- business acumen plus personal credibility to inspire commitment, risk taking, and innovation
- Clear direction at the top with consistent modeling and execution throughout the organization and into the marketplace
The series is designed to help your senior executive team and leaders at all levels:
- Purposefully build and sustain an organizational culture of shared values in support of business strategies
- Better understand the new requirements of leadership in a networked economy
- Become more credible role models through authentic leadership practices
- "Walk the talk:" and work together more effectively as a cohesive leadership team
- Remodel common business practices to build a more committed workforce and reinforce your organization's ability to "institutionalize change."
Building Organizational culture is a conscious process which takes full advantage of technology, and employs leadership to bring people's passion into full complement with it.
For programs that guide you through that process see BlessingWhite's page:
For more information, contact BlessingWhite at (800) 222-1349.